Work and activity of
the ‘Elipsa’ Center for Sustainable Development – Kumanovo
Work and activity of the ‘Elipsa’ Center for Sustainable Development – Kumanovo
Citizens’ Association ‘Center for Sustainable Development – Elipsa’ – Kumanovo was founded on October 4, 2012.
The main goals of the association are:
– Promoting sustainable development, strengthening and developing democratic processes in the society.
– Development of human and material resources, encouragement, development and support of local, regional and national development initiatives.
– Raising awareness and pursuing other interests and beliefs in accordance with the Constitution and laws.
– Educating young people and the general population on ecology, protection and sustainable use of the natural resources, economics, science, culture and international understanding, art and humanity.
– Raising public awareness of youth and the population in the democratic process in society and social responsibility, pluralism, democratic governance and international cooperation.
– Exchange of many years of experience with EU countries.
– Affirmation of the model of environmentally healthy lifestyle, preparation and implementation of projects for strengthening and development of human and material resources.
– Research and analysis in the settlements and municipalities to raise the social awareness of ecology, environment and democratic society.
– Undertaking activities to gain accurate knowledge of international scientific achievements in these areas: agriculture, population and global ecology.
– Publishing journals and other possible publications, books and professional publications of scientific, economic and legal researches, education, agriculture, nature conservation, protection and development of democratic processes and tourist propaganda for the Republic of Macedonia.
– Cooperation with similar associations from other countries, international organizations, international cooperation with Central and Eastern Europe, and other international relations with all countries worldwide.
– Organizing seminars, courses and practical training for the professional advancement of the democratic processes in society, agriculture, culture, information society, environment, etc…
– Organizing professional meetings, conferences, fairs, exhibitions, film presentations and videos for the progress of the society as a whole.
– To encourage the participation of its members in meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences and similar events at home or abroad.
– Education, research and training, activities for different target groups – similar activities through which the Republic of Macedonia will move closer to the European Union in all areas.
– The association will actively cooperate only with domestic institutions, but also with foreign institutions active in Macedonia, in order to gain new knowledge of interest to the members.
The Association will organize (for its members and the public):
– Training and education
– Marketing activities
– Other activities
The Association is open-ended, meaning that all interested parties can become full members after signing and paying a fee.
The аssociation is not temporary, and has been established to work for a long period.
If during its operation there is a need to change the status and other acts, it is allowed.
The association is a non-partisan and non-governmental organization.
The program of the association can be expanded and changed.